Your donation to BAAF
Make a donation to help us in our work on behalf of some of the most disadvantaged children in the UK.
What your donations could pay for?
- £10 – could provide information packs for three prospective adoptive parents calling our Advice Line. This could be the first step they make towards becoming a parent and changing a child's life forever.
- £25 – could help us respond to 15 telephone calls from potential carers for children awaiting adoption. Over the years, Be My Parent has helped to find families for over 5000 children
- £50 – could pay for 20 copies of our Be My Parent family finding newspaper to be sent to prospective adopters. Each month Be My Parent features around 200 children who are in need of new permanent families so that they can have the stable, loving environment they deserve.
- £100 – could support our advice line for parents and carers. BAAF answers thousands of calls every year on all aspects of adoption and fostering, search and reunion and provides invaluable practical and emotional support for families as they go through the process.
- £250 – could support our health advisory group, which represents and supports all medical advisers to adoption and fostering services across the country. The health group creates policy and best practice to ensure children with serious medical conditions or disabilities have their very complex health needs met when they enter care.
We have a number of quick and easy methods for you to make your donation.
Donate by text
Just text 'BAAF01' plus the amount you wish to donate e.g. £2/£5/£10/£20 to 70070. For example you would text 'BAAF01 £10' to donate £10.(the most you can donate in a single transaction is £20, but you can do multiple donations).
Donate by phone
We are happy to accept donations over the phone during normal office hours. Please call us on 020 7421 2630 and have your credit or debit card to hand. (Please note we cannot accept Amex.)
Donate by cheque
Please make your cheque made payable to BAAF and send to: British Association for Adoption & Fostering Saffron House 6-10 Kirby Street London EC1N 8TS
Please complete this form to make a donation online today. See why it is secure