The Commissioning Editor & peer review panel
The Commissioning Editor of Adoption & Fostering is Roger Bullock, Fellow, Centre for Social Policy Dartington.
Roger has conducted numerous seminal research studies and produced over 100 publications, many of international repute. He has a longstanding commitment to achieving the best outcomes for children and families.
A festschrift published by Wiley in March 2005, Forty years of research, policy and practice in children's services, celebrates Roger's work at the Dartington Social Research Unit.
All articles submitted for publication are scrutinised by a peer review panel.
- Nick Axford, Social Research Unit at Dartington, UK
- Professor Ravinder Barn, University of London, UK
- Mary Beek, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
- Professor Helen Cosis-Brown, University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Julia Feast, BAAF Policy Research and Development Consultant, London, UK
- Robert Fleming, Psychotherapist, UK
- Professor Robbie Gilligan, Trinity College, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Professor Harold Grotevant, University of Massachusetts, USA
- Professor Malcolm Hill, University of Strathclyde, Scotland, UK
- Marion Hundleby, Consultant, Nottingham, UK
- Judy Hutchings, University of Bangor, Wales, UK
- Professor Sonia Jackson, Institute of Education, London, UK
- Jeanne Kaniuk, Coram Adoption Service, London, UK
- Derek Kirton, University of Kent at Canterbury, UK
- Leslie Leve, University of Oregon, USA
- Rena Phillips, University of Stirling, Scotland, UK
- David Pitcher, social worker, Cafcass, UK
- Professor Alan Rushton, Institute of Psychiatry, UK
- Gillian Schofield, University of East Anglia, UK
- Professor Peter Selman, University of Newcastle, UK
- Professor Julie Selwyn, University of Bristol, UK
- John Simmonds, Director of Policy, Research & Development, BAAF, UK
- Michelle Townsend, Centre for Children and Young People, Southern Cross University, Australia
- Professor Panos Vostanis, University of Leicester, UK
- Margaret Williams, University of Calgary, Canada